The story of this family started in the year 1944 in a small town named Tindivanam by our great grandfather the founder of this textile showroom, P M Rajam Chettiar. His dream and his hard work started during the Second World War and his shop was very popularly known as “Controlled Javuli Kadai” the meaning behind this title was because we used follow all the measurement rules that was told by the British government that ruled over India during the War.
War was over India was free and so was our shop! Success was on the books and the dream grew big and in the year 1987 ready wear sections were started.
The founder’s son Mr. P R Subramania who started to lead over the whole shop made new improvements and new collections were brought over and our customers became our family.